The perferct tool to accurately measure the level of water in any tank or open water application
Milesight's EM500-SWL water level sensor is the perfect solution for measuring liquid level in harsh environments. Utilising LoRaWAN technology, the EM500-SWL can transmit data to Milesight's LoRaWAN gateway and IoT Cloud solution, allowing users to manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
The sensor is robust and sealed to prevent corrosion and failure. It also features a customisable measuring range up to 200 meters, so you can be sure to get an accurate reading every time.
The EM500-SWL is widely used for applications such as tank level monitoring and river level monitoring, and its rugged design ensures reliable operation in even the most extreme conditions.
Submersible Water Level Sensor
EM500-SWL is designed to measure the tank level or open water applications while fully submerged in liquid. It is robust and sealed to prevent corrosion and failure.
- Customizable measuring range up to 200 m
- Submersible pressure sensor not affected by foam, wind, or rain
- IP67 full sealed plastic waterproof design (Transceiver is not included)
- Measuring medium: water (customizable for oil and other non-corrosive media)
- Water tank level monitoring
- Water resource level monitoring
- ISO tank level monitoring
- Waste water tank monitoring
- Oil store tank level monitoring
Smart Water Management
In recent years, significant strides have been taken to implement IoT-based monitoring solutions in various areas such as liquid level measurement. Take water level in wells as an instance, monitoring and measuring the level with IoT-based system will protect users from running into serious problems such as water outages.
Smart Gasoline Management
Faced with increasing challenges, enterprises are continuously trying to deploy IoT technology into gasoline level monitoring and measurements to detect real-time accurate gasoline volume despite wide temperature swings, rough handling and harsh environments.
LoRaWAN Wireless Transmission
Ultra-low power consumption and easy deployment. Built-in 19000 mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 10 years.
- Stainless probe with corrosion resistance
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 19000 mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Simple and Easy to Use. Configure Your Device via NFC
IMPORTANT - Sensor Operation
Please note: this sensor requires both an applicable Gateway and IoT Cloud based software to operate. For further information, please refer to the tabs above or related products below.