Split-Core Current Transformer Standard and Revenue Grade Accuracy models
Low Phase Angle Error
UL 2808 (XOBA) Listed
All CTs Are Not the Same!
Square 0.75 in. Window Opening 5A to 250 A
The patented Accu-CT split-core current transformer technology delivers exceptional linearity and low-end accuracy. Developed specifically for solar inverter, variable speed motor drive, and other applications where there are large variations in current. The 100:1 turndown ratio of Accu-CTs is ten times better than industry standard CTs. The unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism makes installation a snap.
ACTL series CTs are available in both standard and revenue-grade accuracy models. Revenue grade models ship with a serialized certificate of calibration.
- Safe: built-in burden resistor provides 0.333 Vac voltage output at the rated full-scale current—no shorting blocks needed!
- UL 2808 Listed meets 2017 NEC code requirements for field installed current transformers
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over the full temperature range and down to below 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: CE mark and RoHS compliant