The new cellular, web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is partnered with Onset’s own water level sensor to deliver water level monitoring data to cloud-based HOBOlink® software.
- Eliminate manual monitoring of tank levels.
- Act quickly in response to alarms triggered for low water levels, delivered by email or SMS.
- Deploy in harsh conditions with the tough, compact station
- Monitor multiple environmental parameters with the flexibility of Onset’s suite of smart sensors
What's in the kit:
- 1 x MicroRX 2104 cellular data logger with 5 smart inputs and built-in Solar Panel (Learn More)
- 1 x 4 Meter Water Level Sensor with 5 Metre Kevlar Cable
- 1 x SIM Plan for 12 Months on the Telstra network with a 4G Cat M1 Sim*
- HOBOlink 12month Subscription to manage your system remotely*
- SMS and Email Messages on alarm
*Please note: Ongoing yearly fees will be required after the initial 12 months for the Sim Plan as well as, access to the HOBOlink cloud-base software to manage your site.
Need a deeper sensor or longer lead?
We have them too (Click here)
Need to add another sensor like Rainfall, Temperature or Wind?
Just plug in one of our smart sensors and the station will recognise the sensor and report the new parameter on your web portal. See optional sensors HERE
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX2100 data loggers have a wide variety of optional sensors available and can support the following measurements:
Absolute Pressure, 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Evapotranspiration, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind